Meet the beast
Say hello to an animal like no other. Trained in collaboration with the experts at Walkinshaw, the new Amarok V6 W-Series is an aggressive, high-performance beast with an unbreakable spirit. Reared to rule the road, this enhanced Amarok is a force to be reckoned with.
A new pack leader
Synonymous with success both on and off the track, Walkinshaw took the tough Amarok V6 ladder chassis and created a true performance machine. Tuned as a GT, the Amarok V6 W-Series delivers an exhilarating drive experience on all fronts.
A legend in the making
Bring the W580S to life
Simply click the [view AR] button or scan the QR code to view.2
Browse the stock of the Amarok V6 W-Series
You don’t need to have motor oil in your veins like the people of Walkinshaw to own an Amarok V6 W-Series, but some say you never just choose one to ride - it has to choose you. Take a look at the stock and see which one will let you take the reins.
Climb into raw power refined and discover enhancements such as black interior headlining, LED fog lamps, a multi-function steering wheel, tailored carpet mats, dual-zone climatronic air conditioning and much more.
Download a brochure
Amarok V6 W580S
A true force to be reckoned with, the W580S delivers luxury like none other with features including a sleek sail plane styling bar, electric folding mirrors, tuned twin-pipe exhaust and unique bonnet decals.
Download a brochure
Rules the road
A true GT at its core, the new Amarok V6 W-Series delivers thrills like nothing else.
Bigger and better
You can always spot a pack leader and the Amarok V6 W-Series is no exception. Standing taller and wider with a completely redesigned front bumper, wheel arch flares, bonnet protector, air intake grille and unique Walkinshaw decals, this is a vehicle that demands attention.
Greatness from within
The perfect mix of utility and refinement, the spacious cabin offers maximum comfort on every ride with luxurious Art Velour upholstery in the W580 and ergonomic electric seats in two-tone Vienna leather3 with the W580S. Plus, with Walkinshaw-branded headrests and floormats, you’ll find constant reminders that you’re experiencing something unique.
The eyes of the beast
Brandishing bi-xenon headlamps with LED daytime lights and all-new LED fog lamps and surrounds, the Amarok V6 W-Series is able to light the way at any time of day or night.
Forge your own path
Sitting on 20” x 9” Clayton custom forged alloy wheel wrapped in large Pirelli Scorpion ATR tyres, you can enjoy the ability to go anywhere in confidence with exceptional traction on virtually any surface.
Engineered to excel
Renowned Walkinshaw engineering meets iconic Volkswagen style.
Born to entertain
Boasting a crystal clear colour touch screen, the Composition Media system in the W580 and the Discover Media Navigation system in the W580S has everything you need to keep you and your passengers entertained with the latest multimedia functions, including App-Connect4 and Bluetooth®.
Electronic Stability Program (ESP) and off-road ABS
Experience complete control with the Amarok V6 W-Series built-in Electronic Stabilisation Programme. Trained to prevent understeer or oversteer, the ESP kicks in if you start to skid, helping to apply the brakes to individual wheels and adjusting the engine’s power output to correct the problem.
When new paths need to be forged and you head off-road, the ABS can reduce the stopping distance on loose surfaces at the press of a button. When this is activated, the wheels lock up in a controlled manner so that gravel or sand from the ground build up in front of each wheel, reducing the stopping distance.5
A protective nature
The Multi-Collision Brake system applies the brakes to slow the vehicle to 10km/h when airbag sensors detect a collision, so that a secondary impact will be lessened or avoided. During braking, the hazard and brake lights are illuminated and remain activated. The driver can take over at any time. 5
Steady as you go
Trailer Stabilisation complements the Electronic Stabilisation Program. If your trailer starts to fluctuate heavily, the system slows it down through controlled braking and reduced engine torque – steadying the trailer and increasing driving safety.5
A new Aussie icon
Discover how this performance powerhouse was trained and tuned in one of our most exciting collaborations yet.
Volkswagen Terms & Conditions
- 1. Payload is defined as the Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) minus the Kerb Mass. Payload is the maximum combined weight of occupants, cargo, added structures and tow ball down weight (when towing). GVM must not be exceeded.
- 2. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately).
- 3. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
- 4. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather.
- 5. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
- ^ Manufacturers recommended retail price (MRRP)
- * Manufacturer's recommended driveaway price (MRDP) for new MY20 vehicles sold and delivered by 30/6/2020. MRDP is an estimated price which includes the recommended retail price, 12 months private registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), an estimated dealer delivery charge, stamp duty, options entered during the configuration process, and other applicable statutory charges. Actual prices and stock availability will vary between locations and dealers, and on-road costs will vary according to individual circumstances. Please contact your local Volkswagen Dealer to confirm your individual price and vehicle lead-time. Excludes other offers. Volkswagen reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers.